1. adhere - verb
· be compatible or in accordance with; "You must adhere to the rules"
2. adhere - verb
· follow through or carry out a plan without deviation; "They adhered to their plan"
3. adhere - verb
· come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"
4. adhere - verb
· be a devoted follower or supporter; "The residents of this village adhered to Catholicism"; "She sticks to her principles"
5. adhere - verb
· be loyal to; "She stood by her husband in times of trouble"; "The friends stuck together through the war"
6. adhere - verb
· stick to firmly; "Will this wallpaper adhere to the wall?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.