1. blow - verb
· exhale hard; "blow on the soup to cool it down"
2. blow - verb
· be blowing or storming; "The wind blew from the West"
3. blow - verb
· free of obstruction by blowing air through; "blow one's nose"
4. blow - verb
· be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
5. blow - verb
· make a sound as if blown; "The whistle blew"
6. blow - verb
· shape by blowing; "Blow a glass vase"
7. blow - verb
· be inadequate or objectionable; "this sucks!"; "this blows!"
8. blow - verb
· make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
Synonym(s): botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch_up, muff, flub, screw_up, ball_up, spoil, muck_up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix_up, bollocks, bollocks_up, bobble, mishandle, louse_up, foul_up, mess_up, fuck_up
9. blow - verb
· spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
10. blow - verb
· spend lavishly or wastefully on; "He blew a lot of money on his new home theater"
11. blow - verb
· sound by having air expelled through a tube; "The trumpets blew"
12. blow - verb
· play or sound a wind instrument; "She blew the horn"
13. blow - verb
· provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
14. blow - verb
· cause air to go in, on, or through; "Blow my hair dry"
15. blow - verb
· cause to move by means of an air current; "The wind blew the leaves around in the yard"
16. blow - verb
· spout moist air from the blowhole; "The whales blew"
17. blow - verb
· leave; informal or rude; "shove off!"; "The children shoved along"; "Blow now!"; "let's blow this place"
18. blow - verb
· lay eggs; "certain insects are said to blow"
19. blow - verb
· cause to be revealed and jeopardized; "The story blew their cover"; "The double agent was blown by the other side"
20. blow - verb
· show off
21. blow - verb
· allow to regain its breath; "blow a horse"
22. blow - verb
· melt, break, or become otherwise unusable; "The lightbulbs blew out"; "The fuse blew"
23. blow - verb
· burst suddenly; "The tire blew"; "We blew a tire"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.