1. shooting - noun
· the act of firing a projectile; "his shooting was slow but accurate"
2. shooting - noun
· killing someone by gunfire; "when the shooting stopped there were three dead bodies"
3. shoot - verb
· hit with a missile from a weapon
4. shoot - verb
· kill by firing a missile
5. shoot - verb
· fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
6. shoot - verb
· make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
7. shoot - verb
· send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly; "shoot a glance"
8. shoot - verb
· run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
9. shoot - verb
· move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
10. shoot - verb
· throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective; "shoot craps"; "shoot a golf ball"
11. shoot - verb
· record on photographic film; "I photographed the scene of the accident"; "She snapped a picture of the President"
12. shoot - verb
· emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully; "The dragon shot fumes and flames out of its mouth"
13. shoot - verb
· cause a sharp and sudden pain in; "The pain shot up her leg"
14. shoot - verb
· force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing; "inject hydrogen into the balloon"
15. shoot - verb
· variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors; "shoot cloth"
16. shoot - verb
· throw dice, as in a crap game
17. shoot - verb
· spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one's inheritance"
18. shoot - verb
· score; "shoot a basket"; "shoot a goal"
19. shoot - verb
· utter fast and forcefully; "She shot back an answer"
20. shoot - verb
· measure the altitude of by using a sextant; "shoot a star"
21. shoot - verb
· produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
22. shoot - verb
· give an injection to; "We injected the glucose into the patient's vein"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.