1. ride - verb
· sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions; "She never sat a horse!"; "Did you ever ride a camel?"; "The girl liked to drive the young mare"
2. ride - verb
· be carried or travel on or in a vehicle; "I ride to work in a bus"; "He rides the subway downtown every day"
3. ride - verb
· continue undisturbed and without interference; "Let it ride"
4. ride - verb
· move like a floating object; "The moon rode high in the night sky"
5. ride - verb
· harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
6. ride - verb
· be sustained or supported or borne; "His glasses rode high on his nose"; "The child rode on his mother's hips"; "She rode a wave of popularity"; "The brothers rode to an easy victory on their father's political name"
7. ride - verb
· have certain properties when driven; "This car rides smoothly"; "My new truck drives well"
8. ride - verb
· be contingent on; "The outcomes rides on the results of the election"; "Your grade will depends on your homework"
9. ride - verb
· lie moored or anchored; "Ship rides at anchor"
10. ride - verb
· sit on and control a vehicle; "He rides his bicycle to work every day"; "She loves to ride her new motorcycle through town"
11. ride - verb
· climb up on the body; "Shorts that ride up"; "This skirt keeps riding up my legs"
12. ride - verb
· ride over, along, or through; "Ride the freeways of California"
13. ride - verb
· keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot; "Don't ride the clutch!"
14. ride - verb
· copulate with; "The bull was riding the cow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.