1. lock - noun
· a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
2. lock - noun
· a strand or cluster of hair
3. lock - noun
· a mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun
4. lock - noun
· enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
5. lock - noun
· a restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
6. lock - noun
· any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent's body is twisted or pressured
7. lock - verb
· fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
8. lock - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
9. lock - verb
· become rigid or immoveable; "The therapist noticed that the patient's knees tended to lock in this exercise"
10. lock - verb
· hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
11. lock - verb
· become engaged or intermeshed with one another; "They were locked in embrace"
12. lock - verb
· hold fast (in a certain state); "He was locked in a laughing fit"
13. lock - verb
· place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape; "The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend"; "She locked her jewels in the safe"
14. lock - verb
· pass by means through a lock in a waterway
15. lock - verb
· build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.