1. piece - noun
· a separate part of a whole; "an important piece of the evidence"
2. piece - noun
· an item that is an instance of some type; "he designed a new piece of equipment"; "she bought a lovely piece of china"; "my dog swallowed a Lego part"
3. piece - noun
· a portion of a natural object; "they analyzed the river into three parts"; "he needed a piece of granite"
4. piece - noun
· a musical work that has been created; "the composition is written in four movements"
5. piece - noun
· an instance of some kind; "it was a nice piece of work"; "he had a bit of good luck"
6. piece - noun
· an artistic or literary composition; "he wrote an interesting piece on Iran"; "the children acted out a comic piece to amuse the guests"
7. piece - noun
· a portable gun; "he wore his firearm in a shoulder holster"
8. piece - noun
· a serving that has been cut from a larger portion; "a piece of pie"; "a slice of bread"
9. piece - noun
· a distance; "it is down the road a piece"
10. piece - noun
· a work of art of some artistic value; "this store sells only objets d'art"; "it is not known who created this piece"
11. piece - noun
· a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition; "he was here for a little while"; "I need to rest for a piece"; "a spell of good weather"; "a patch of bad weather"
12. piece - noun
· a share of something; "a slice of the company's revenue"
13. piece - noun
· game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games; "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board"; "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
14. piece - verb
· to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
15. piece - verb
· create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee"
16. piece - verb
· join during spinning; "piece the broken pieces of thread, slivers, and rovings"
17. piece - verb
· eat intermittently; take small bites of; "He pieced at the sandwich all morning"; "She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
18. piece - verb
· repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.