1. patch - noun
· a small contrasting part of something; "a bald spot"; "a leopard's spots"; "a patch of clouds"; "patches of thin ice"; "a fleck of red"
2. patch - noun
· a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation; "a bean plot"; "a cabbage patch"; "a briar patch"
3. patch - noun
· a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
4. patch - noun
· a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition; "he was here for a little while"; "I need to rest for a piece"; "a spell of good weather"; "a patch of bad weather"
5. patch - noun
· a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
6. patch - noun
· a connection intended to be used for a limited time
7. patch - noun
· sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment); "her stockings had several mends"
8. patch - noun
· a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
9. patch - noun
· a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
10. patch - verb
· to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
11. patch - verb
· provide with a patch; also used metaphorically; "The field was patched with snow"
12. patch - verb
· mend by putting a patch on; "patch a hole"
13. patch - verb
· repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.