1. patch - noun
· a small contrasting part of something; "a bald spot"; "a leopard's spots"; "a patch of clouds"; "patches of thin ice"; "a fleck of red"
2. patch - noun
· a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation; "a bean plot"; "a cabbage patch"; "a briar patch"
3. patch - noun
· a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
4. patch - noun
· a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition; "he was here for a little while"; "I need to rest for a piece"; "a spell of good weather"; "a patch of bad weather"
5. patch - noun
· a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
6. patch - noun
· a connection intended to be used for a limited time
7. patch - noun
· sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment); "her stockings had several mends"
8. patch - noun
· a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
9. patch - noun
· a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
10. patch - verb
· to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
11. patch - verb
· provide with a patch; also used metaphorically; "The field was patched with snow"
12. patch - verb
· mend by putting a patch on; "patch a hole"
13. patch - verb
· repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.