1. gun - noun
· a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
2. gun - noun
· large but transportable armament
3. gun - noun
· a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
4. gun - noun
· a professional killer who uses a gun
5. gun - noun
· a hand-operated pump that resembles a pistol; forces grease into parts of a machine
6. gun - noun
· a pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
7. gun - noun
· the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies; "two runners started before the gun"; "a twenty gun salute"
8. gun - verb
· shoot with a gun
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.