1. squeezing - noun
· the act of gripping and pressing firmly; "he gave her cheek a playful squeeze"
2. squeeze - verb
· to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
3. squeeze - verb
· press firmly; "He squeezed my hand"
4. squeeze - verb
· squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
5. squeeze - verb
· to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means; "She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
6. squeeze - verb
· obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
7. squeeze - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
8. squeeze - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
9. squeeze - verb
· hold (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
10. squeeze - verb
· squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.