1. wedge - noun
· any shape that is triangular in cross section
2. wedge - noun
· a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
3. wedge - noun
· a diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as the letter c) to indicate pronunciation
4. wedge - noun
· a heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe
5. wedge - noun
· (golf) an iron with considerable loft and a broad sole
6. wedge - noun
· something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V) that can be pushed between two things to separate them
7. wedge - noun
· a block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
8. wedge - verb
· put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
9. wedge - verb
· squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.