1. rates - noun
· a local tax on property (usually used in the plural)
2. rate - noun
· a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit; "they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour"; "the rate of change was faster than expected"
3. rate - noun
· amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis; "a 10-minute phone call at that rate would cost $5"
4. rate - noun
· the relative speed of progress or change; "he lived at a fast pace"; "he works at a great rate"; "the pace of events accelerated"
5. rate - noun
· a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure; "the literacy rate"; "the retention rate"; "the dropout rate"
6. rate - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
7. rate - verb
· be worthy of or have a certain rating; "This bond rates highly"
8. rate - verb
· estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
9. rat - verb
· desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
10. rat - verb
· employ scabs or strike breakers in
11. rat - verb
· take the place of work of someone on strike
12. rat - verb
· give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
13. rat - verb
· catch rats, especially with dogs
14. rat - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.