1. tax - noun
· charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
2. tax - verb
· levy a tax on; "The State taxes alcohol heavily"; "Clothing is not taxed in our state"
3. tax - verb
· set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
4. tax - verb
· use to the limit; "you are taxing my patience"
5. tax - verb
· make a charge against or accuse; "They taxed him failure to appear in court"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.