1. ruffle - noun
· a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
2. ruffle - noun
· a high tight collar
3. ruffle - noun
· a noisy fight
4. ruffle - verb
· stir up (water) so as to form ripples
5. ruffle - verb
· trouble or vex; "ruffle somebody's composure"
6. ruffle - verb
· to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others; "He struts around like a rooster in a hen house"
7. ruffle - verb
· discompose; "This play is going to ruffle some people"; "She has a way of ruffling feathers among her colleagues"
8. ruffle - verb
· twitch or flutter; "the paper flicked"
9. ruffle - verb
· mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
10. ruffle - verb
· erect or fluff up; "the bird ruffled its feathers"
11. ruffle - verb
· disturb the smoothness of; "ruffle the surface of the water"
12. ruffle - verb
· pleat or gather into a ruffle; "ruffle the curtain fabric"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.