Dictionary Results for mix|
1. mix - noun
· a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
Hypernym(s): concoction, mixture, intermixture
2. mix - noun
· an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures"
Hypernym(s): combining, combine
3. mix - noun
· the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
Synonym(s): commixture, admixture, mixture, intermixture, mixing
Hypernym(s): combination, combining, compounding
4. mix - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
Synonym(s): blend, flux, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
5. mix - verb
· open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
Synonym(s): desegregate, integrate
6. mix - verb
· combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
Hypernym(s): compound, combine
7. mix - verb
· add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
8. mix - verb
· to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
Synonym(s): mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
Hypernym(s): change, alter, modify
9. mix - verb
· mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
Synonym(s): shuffle, ruffle
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.