1. fuse - noun
· an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
2. fuse - noun
· any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
3. fuse - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
4. fuse - verb
· become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat; "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
5. fuse - verb
· equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
6. fuse - verb
· make liquid or plastic by heating; "The storm fused the electric mains"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.