1. combine - noun
· harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
2. combine - noun
· a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service; "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
3. combine - noun
· an occurrence that results in things being united
4. combine - verb
· have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
5. combine - verb
· put or add together; "combine resources"
6. combine - verb
· combine so as to form a whole; mix; "compound the ingredients"
7. combine - verb
· add together from different sources; "combine resources"
8. combine - verb
· join for a common purpose or in a common action; "These forces combined with others"
9. combine - verb
· gather in a mass, sum, or whole
10. combine - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.