1. flux - noun
· the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
2. flux - noun
· a flow or discharge
3. flux - noun
· a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
4. flux - noun
· excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
5. flux - noun
· a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action; "the flux following the death of the emperor"
6. flux - noun
· the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
7. flux - noun
· (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
8. flux - noun
· in constant change; "his opinions are in flux"; "the newness and flux of the computer industry"
9. flux - verb
· move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
10. flux - verb
· become liquid or fluid when heated; "the frozen fat liquefied"
11. flux - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.