1. manipulate - verb
· influence or control shrewdly or deviously; "He manipulated public opinion in his favor"
2. manipulate - verb
· hold something in one's hands and move it
3. manipulate - verb
· tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
4. manipulate - verb
· manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
5. manipulate - verb
· maintain influence over (others or oneself) skillfully, usually to one's advantage; "She manipulates her boss"; "She is a very controlling mother and doesn't let her children grow up"; "The teacher knew how to keep the class in line"; "she keeps in line"
6. manipulate - verb
· treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.