1. bother - noun
· an angry disturbance; "he didn't want to make a fuss"; "they had labor trouble"; "a spot of bother"
2. bother - noun
· something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"; "a bit of a bother"; "he's not a friend, he's an infliction"
3. bother - verb
· take the trouble to do something; concern oneself; "He did not trouble to call his mother on her birthday"; "Don't bother, please"
4. bother - verb
· cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
5. bother - verb
· to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
6. bother - verb
· intrude or enter uninvited; "Don't bother the professor while she is grading term papers"
7. bother - verb
· make nervous or agitated; "The mere thought of her bothered him and made his heart beat faster"
8. bother - verb
· make confused or perplexed or puzzled
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.