1. undulate - verb
· stir up (water) so as to form ripples
2. undulate - verb
· occur in soft rounded shapes; "The hills rolled past"
3. undulate - verb
· move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
4. undulate - verb
· increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves; "The singer's voice undulated"
5. undulate - adjective
· having a wavy margin and rippled surface
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.