1. fluff - noun
· any light downy material
2. fluff - noun
· something of little value or significance
3. fluff - noun
· a blunder (especially an actor's forgetting the lines)
4. fluff - verb
· make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
Synonym(s): botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch_up, muff, blow, flub, screw_up, ball_up, spoil, muck_up, bungle, bollix, bollix_up, bollocks, bollocks_up, bobble, mishandle, louse_up, foul_up, mess_up, fuck_up
5. fluff - verb
· erect or fluff up; "the bird ruffled its feathers"
6. fluff - verb
· ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.