1. turn_up - verb
· appear or become visible; make a showing; "She turned up at the funeral"; "I hope the list key is going to surface again"
2. turn_up - verb
· bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
3. turn_up - verb
· discover the location of; determine the place of; find by searching or examining; "Can you locate your cousins in the Midwest?"; "My search turned up nothing"
4. turn_up - verb
· be shown or be found to be; "She proved to be right"; "The medicine turned out to save her life"; "She turned up HIV positive"
5. turn_up - verb
· find by digging in the ground; "I dug up an old box in the garden"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.