1. smashing - noun
· the act of breaking something into small pieces
2. smash - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
3. smash - verb
· break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over; "Smash a plate"
4. smash - verb
· reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
5. smash - verb
· hit violently; "She smashed her car against the guard rail"
6. smash - verb
· humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
7. smash - verb
· damage or destroy as if by violence; "The teenager banged up the car of his mother"
8. smash - verb
· hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
9. smash - verb
· collide or strike violently and suddenly; "The motorcycle smashed into the guard rail"
10. smash - verb
· overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful); "The police smashed the drug ring after they were tipped off"
11. smash - verb
· break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow; "The window smashed"
12. smashing - adjective
· very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"; "we had a grand old time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.