1. great - noun
· a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
2. great - adjective
· relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
3. great - adjective
· of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
4. great - adjective
· remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect; "a great crisis"; "had a great stake in the outcome"
5. great - adjective
· very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"; "we had a grand old time"
6. great - adjective
· uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
7. great - adjective
· in an advanced stage of pregnancy; "was big with child"; "was great with child"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.