1. big - adjective
· above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
2. big - adjective
· significant; "graduation was a big day in his life"
3. big - adjective
· very intense; "a bad headache"; "in a big rage"; "had a big (or bad) shock"; "a bad earthquake"; "a bad storm"
4. big - adjective
· loud and firm; "a big voice"; "big bold piano sounds"
5. big - adjective
· conspicuous in position or importance; "a big figure in the movement"; "big man on campus"; "he's very large in financial circles"; "a prominent citizen"
6. big - adjective
· prodigious; "big spender"; "big eater"; "heavy investor"
7. big - adjective
· exhibiting self-importance; "big talk"
8. big - adjective
· feeling self-importance; "too big for his britches"; "had a swelled head"; "he was swelled with pride"
9. big - adjective
· (of animals) fully developed; "an adult animal"; "a grown woman"
10. big - adjective
· marked by intense physical force; "a big wind"
11. big - adjective
· generous and understanding and tolerant; "a heart big enough to hold no grudges"; "that's very big of you to be so forgiving"; "a large and generous spirit"; "a large heart"; "magnanimous toward his enemies"
12. big - adjective
· given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday's child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
13. big - adjective
· in an advanced stage of pregnancy; "was big with child"; "was great with child"
14. big - adverb
· extremely well; "his performance went over big"
15. big - adverb
· in a boastful manner; "he talked big all evening"
16. big - adverb
· on a grand scale; "think big"
17. big - adverb
· in a major way; "the play failed big at the box office"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.