1. heavy - noun
· an actor who plays villainous roles
2. heavy - noun
· a serious (or tragic) role in a play
3. heavy - adjective
· of comparatively great physical weight or density; "a heavy load"; "lead is a heavy metal"; "heavy mahogany furniture"
4. heavy - adjective
· unusually great in degree or quantity or number; "heavy taxes"; "a heavy fine"; "heavy casualties"; "heavy losses"; "heavy rain"; "heavy traffic"
5. heavy - adjective
· of the military or industry; using (or being) the heaviest and most powerful armaments or weapons or equipment; "heavy artillery"; "heavy infantry"; "a heavy cruiser"; "heavy guns"; "heavy industry involves large-scale production of basic products (such as steel) used by other industries"
6. heavy - adjective
· marked by great psychological weight; weighted down especially with sadness or troubles or weariness; "a heavy heart"; "a heavy schedule"; "heavy news"; "a heavy silence"; "heavy eyelids"
7. heavy - adjective
· usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
8. heavy - adjective
· (used of soil) compact and fine-grained; "the clayey soil was heavy and easily saturated"
9. heavy - adjective
· darkened by clouds; "a heavy sky"
10. heavy - adjective
· of great intensity or power or force; "a heavy blow"; "the fighting was heavy"; "heavy seas"
11. heavy - adjective
· (physics, chemistry) being or containing an isotope with greater than average atomic mass or weight; "heavy hydrogen"; "heavy water"
12. heavy - adjective
· (of an actor or role) being or playing the villain; "Iago is the heavy role in `Othello'"
13. heavy - adjective
· permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter; "dense smoke"; "heavy fog"; "impenetrable gloom"
14. heavy - adjective
· of relatively large extent and density; "a heavy line"
15. heavy - adjective
· made of fabric having considerable thickness; "a heavy coat"
16. heavy - adjective
· prodigious; "big spender"; "big eater"; "heavy investor"
17. heavy - adjective
· full and loud and deep; "heavy sounds"; "a herald chosen for his sonorous voice"
18. heavy - adjective
· given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors; "a hard drinker"
19. heavy - adjective
· of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought; "grave responsibilities"; "faced a grave decision in a time of crisis"; "a grievous fault"; "heavy matters of state"; "the weighty matters to be discussed at the peace conference"
20. heavy - adjective
· slow and laborious because of weight; "the heavy tread of tired troops"; "moved with a lumbering sag-bellied trot"; "ponderous prehistoric beasts"; "a ponderous yawn"
21. heavy - adjective
· large and powerful; especially designed for heavy loads or rough work; "a heavy truck"; "heavy machinery"
22. heavy - adjective
· dense or inadequately leavened and hence likely to cause distress in the alimentary canal; "a heavy pudding"
23. heavy - adjective
· sharply inclined; "a heavy grade"
24. heavy - adjective
· full of; bearing great weight; "trees heavy with fruit"; "vines weighed down with grapes"
25. heavy - adjective
· requiring or showing effort; "heavy breathing"; "the subject made for labored reading"
26. heavy - adjective
· characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort; "worked their arduous way up the mining valley"; "a grueling campaign"; "hard labor"; "heavy work"; "heavy going"; "spent many laborious hours on the project"; "set a punishing pace"
27. heavy - adjective
· lacking lightness or liveliness; "heavy humor"; "a leaden conversation"
28. heavy - adjective
· (of sleep) deep and complete; "a heavy sleep"; "fell into a profound sleep"; "a sound sleeper"; "deep wakeless sleep"
29. heavy - adjective
· in an advanced stage of pregnancy; "was big with child"; "was great with child"
30. heavy - adverb
· slowly as if burdened by much weight; "time hung heavy on their hands"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.