1. capital - noun
· assets available for use in the production of further assets
2. capital - noun
· wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
3. capital - noun
· a seat of government
4. capital - noun
· one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; "printers once kept the type for capitals and for small letters in separate cases; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
5. capital - noun
· a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product; "the crime capital of Italy"; "the drug capital of Columbia"
6. capital - noun
· the federal government of the United States
7. capital - noun
· a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
8. capital - noun
· the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
9. capital - adjective
· first-rate; "a capital fellow"; "a capital idea"
10. capital - adjective
· of primary importance; "our capital concern was to avoid defeat"
11. capital - adjective
· uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.