1. ruin - noun
· an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family"
2. ruin - noun
· a ruined building; "they explored several Roman ruins"
3. ruin - noun
· the process of becoming dilapidated
4. ruin - noun
· an event that results in destruction
5. ruin - noun
· failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
6. ruin - noun
· destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
7. ruin - verb
· destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
8. ruin - verb
· destroy or cause to fail; "This behavior will ruin your chances of winning the election"
9. ruin - verb
· reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
10. ruin - verb
· reduce to ruins; "The country lay ruined after the war"
11. ruin - verb
· deprive of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"
12. ruin - verb
· fall into ruin
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.