1. right - noun
· an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; "they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"; "Certain rights can never be granted to the government but must be kept in the hands of the people"- Eleanor Roosevelt; "a right is not something that somebody gives you; it is something that nobody can take away"
2. right - noun
· location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east; "he stood on the right"
3. right - noun
· the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
4. right - noun
· those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
5. right - noun
· the hand that is on the right side of the body; "he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"; "hit him with quick rights to the body"
6. right - noun
· a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east; "take a right at the corner"
7. right - noun
· anything in accord with principles of justice; "he feels he is in the right"; "the rightfulness of his claim"
8. right - noun
· (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing; "mineral rights"; "film rights"
9. right - verb
· make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust"
10. right - verb
· put in or restore to an upright position; "They righted the sailboat that had capsized"
11. right - verb
· regain an upright or proper position; "The capsized boat righted again"
12. right - verb
· make right or correct; "Correct the mistakes"; "rectify the calculation"
13. right - adjective
· being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north; "my right hand"; "right center field"; "a right-hand turn"; "the right bank of a river is the bank on your right side when you are facing downstream"
14. right - adjective
· free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth; "the correct answer"; "the correct version"; "the right answer"; "took the right road"; "the right decision"
15. right - adjective
· socially right or correct; "it isn't right to leave the party without saying goodbye"; "correct behavior"
16. right - adjective
· in conformance with justice or law or morality; "do the right thing and confess"
17. right - adjective
· correct in opinion or judgment; "time proved him right"
18. right - adjective
· appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs; "everything in its proper place"; "the right man for the job"; "she is not suitable for the position"
19. right - adjective
· of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
20. right - adjective
· in or into a satisfactory condition; "things are right again now"; "put things right"
21. right - adjective
· intended for the right hand; "a right-hand glove"
22. right - adjective
· in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure; "what's the right word for this?"; "the right way to open oysters"
23. right - adjective
· having the axis perpendicular to the base; "a right angle"
24. right - adjective
· (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward; "the right side of the cloth showed the pattern"; "be sure your shirt is right side out"
25. right - adjective
· (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier; "that is one fine dog"; "a right fine day"
26. right - adjective
· most suitable or right for a particular purpose; "a good time to plant tomatoes"; "the right time to act"; "the time is ripe for great sociological changes"
27. right - adjective
· precisely accurate; "a veracious account"
28. right - adverb
· precisely, exactly; "stand right here!"
29. right - adverb
· immediately; "she called right after dinner"
30. right - adverb
· exactly; "he fell flop on his face"
31. right - adverb
· toward or on the right; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the party has moved right"
32. right - adverb
· in the right manner; correctly; suitably; "please do your job properly!"; "can't you carry me decent?"
33. right - adverb
· an interjection expressing agreement
34. right - adverb
· (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree; "the baby is mighty cute"; "he's mighty tired"; "it is powerful humid"; "that boy is powerful big now"; "they have a right nice place"; "they rejoiced mightily"
35. right - adverb
· to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'); "he was wholly convinced"; "entirely satisfied with the meal"; "it was completely different from what we expected"; "was completely at fault"; "a totally new situation"; "the directions were all wrong"; "it was not altogether her fault"; "an altogether new approach"; "a whole new idea"; "she felt right at home"; "he fell right into the trap"
36. right - adverb
· in accordance with moral or social standards; "that serves him right"; "do right by him"
37. right - adverb
· in an accurate manner; "the flower had been correctly depicted by his son"; "he guessed right"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.