1. left - noun
· location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east; "she stood on the left"
2. left - noun
· those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
3. left - noun
· the hand that is on the left side of the body; "jab with your left"
4. left - noun
· the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left; "the batter flied out to left"
5. left - noun
· a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east; "take a left at the corner"
6. leave - verb
· go away from a place; "At what time does your train leave?"; "She didn't leave until midnight"; "The ship leaves at midnight"
7. leave - verb
· go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness; "She left a mess when she moved out"; "His good luck finally left him"; "her husband left her after 20 years of marriage"; "she wept thinking she had been left behind"
8. leave - verb
· act or be so as to become in a specified state; "The inflation left them penniless"; "The president's remarks left us speechless"
9. leave - verb
· leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking; "leave it as is"; "leave the young fawn alone"; "leave the flowers that you see in the park behind"
10. leave - verb
· move out of or depart from; "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
11. leave - verb
· make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain; "This leaves no room for improvement"; "The evidence allows only one conclusion"; "allow for mistakes"; "leave lots of time for the trip"; "This procedure provides for lots of leeway"
12. leave - verb
· produce as a result or residue; "The water left a mark on the silk dress"; "Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
13. leave - verb
· remove oneself from an association with or participation in; "She wants to leave"; "The teenager left home"; "She left her position with the Red Cross"; "He left the Senate after two terms"; "after 20 years with the same company, she pulled up stakes"
14. leave - verb
· put into the care or protection of someone; "He left the decision to his deputy"; "leave your child in the nurse's care"
15. leave - verb
· leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
16. leave - verb
· have left or have as a remainder; "That left the four of us"; "19 minus 8 leaves 11"
17. leave - verb
· be survived by after one's death; "He left six children"; "At her death, she left behind her husband and 11 cats"
18. leave - verb
· transmit (knowledge or skills); "give a secret to the Russians"; "leave your name and address here"; "impart a new skill to the students"
19. leave - verb
· leave behind unintentionally; "I forgot my umbrella in the restaurant"; "I left my keys inside the car and locked the doors"
20. left - adjective
· being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north; "my left hand"; "left center field"; "the left bank of a river is bank on your left side when you are facing downstream"
21. left - adjective
· not used up; "leftover meatloaf"; "she had a little money left over so she went to a movie"; "some odd dollars left"; "saved the remaining sandwiches for supper"; "unexpended provisions"
22. left - adjective
· intended for the left hand; "I rarely lose a left-hand glove"
23. left - adjective
· of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
24. left - adverb
· toward or on the left; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the political party has moved left"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.