1. loads - noun
· a large number or amount; "made lots of new friends"; "she amassed stacks of newspapers"
2. load - noun
· weight to be borne or conveyed
3. load - noun
· a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time; "the system broke down under excessive loads"
4. load - noun
· goods carried by a large vehicle
5. load - noun
· an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate; "he got a load on and started a brawl"
6. load - noun
· the power output of a generator or power plant
7. load - noun
· an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that's a load off my mind"
8. load - noun
· a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
9. load - noun
· the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
10. load - noun
· electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
11. load - verb
· fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
12. load - verb
· provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera"
13. load - verb
· transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
14. load - verb
· put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
15. load - verb
· corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.