1. loading - noun
· weight to be borne or conveyed
2. loading - noun
· a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time; "the system broke down under excessive loads"
3. loading - noun
· the ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
4. loading - noun
· goods carried by a large vehicle
5. loading - noun
· the labor of putting a load of something on or in a vehicle or ship or container etc.; "the loading took 2 hours"
6. load - verb
· fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay"
7. load - verb
· provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera"
8. load - verb
· transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
9. load - verb
· put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
10. load - verb
· corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.