1. stretch - noun
· a large and unbroken expanse or distance; "a stretch of highway"; "a stretch of clear water"
2. stretch - noun
· the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
3. stretch - noun
· a straightaway section of a racetrack
4. stretch - noun
· exercise designed to extend the limbs and muscles to their full extent
5. stretch - noun
· extension to or beyond the ordinary limit; "running at full stretch"; "by no stretch of the imagination"; "beyond any stretch of his understanding"
6. stretch - noun
· an unbroken period of time during which you do something; "there were stretches of boredom"; "he did a stretch in the federal penitentiary"
7. stretch - noun
· the capacity for being stretched
8. stretch - verb
· occupy a large, elongated area; "The park stretched beneath the train line"
9. stretch - verb
· extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body; "Stretch your legs!"; "Extend your right arm above your head"
10. stretch - verb
· extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length; "Unfold the newspaper"; "stretch out that piece of cloth"; "extend the TV antenna"
11. stretch - verb
· become longer by being stretched and pulled; "The fabric stretches"
12. stretch - verb
· make long or longer by pulling and stretching; "stretch the fabric"
13. stretch - verb
· lie down comfortably; "To enjoy the picnic, we stretched out on the grass"
14. stretch - verb
· pull in opposite directions; "During the Inquisition, the torturers would stretch their victims on a rack"
15. stretch - verb
· extend the scope or meaning of; often unduly; "Stretch the limits"; "stretch my patience"; "stretch the imagination"
16. stretch - verb
· corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
17. stretch - verb
· increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance; "stretch the soup by adding some more cream"; "extend the casserole with a little rice"
18. stretch - verb
· extend one's body or limbs; "Let's stretch for a minute--we've been sitting here for over 3 hours"
19. stretch - adjective
· having an elongated seating area; "a stretch limousine"
20. stretch - adjective
· easily stretched; "stretch hosiery"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.