1. freight - noun
· goods carried by a large vehicle
2. freight - noun
· transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates
3. freight - noun
· the charge for transporting something by common carrier; "we pay the freight"; "the freight rate is usually cheaper"
4. freight - verb
· transport commercially as cargo
5. freight - verb
· load with goods for transportation
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.