1. digest - noun
· a periodical that summarizes the news
2. digest - noun
· something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)
3. digest - verb
· convert food into absorbable substances; "I cannot digest milk products"
4. digest - verb
· arrange and integrate in the mind; "I cannot digest all this information"
5. digest - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
6. digest - verb
· become assimilated into the body; "Protein digests in a few hours"
7. digest - verb
· systematize, as by classifying and summarizing; "the government digested the entire law into a code"
8. digest - verb
· soften or disintegrate, as by undergoing exposure to heat or moisture
9. digest - verb
· make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
10. digest - verb
· soften or disintegrate by means of chemical action, heat, or moisture
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.