1. bag - noun
· a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
2. bag - noun
· the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person); "his bag included two deer"
3. bag - noun
· a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
4. bag - noun
· a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
5. bag - noun
· the quantity that a bag will hold; "he ate a large bag of popcorn"
6. bag - noun
· a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
7. bag - noun
· an ugly or ill-tempered woman; "he was romancing the old bag for her money"
8. bag - noun
· mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
9. bag - noun
· an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
10. bag - verb
· capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
11. bag - verb
· hang loosely, like an empty bag
12. bag - verb
· bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
13. bag - verb
· take unlawfully
14. bag - verb
· put into a bag; "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.