1. pocket - noun
· a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
2. pocket - noun
· an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
3. pocket - noun
· a supply of money; "they dipped into the taxpayers' pockets"
4. pocket - noun
· (bowling) the space between the headpin and the pins behind it on the right or left; "the ball hit the pocket and gave him a perfect strike"
5. pocket - noun
· a hollow concave shape made by removing something
6. pocket - noun
· a local region of low pressure or descending air that causes a plane to lose height suddenly
7. pocket - noun
· a small isolated group of people; "they were concentrated in pockets inside the city"; "the battle was won except for cleaning up pockets of resistance"
8. pocket - noun
· (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
9. pocket - noun
· an opening at the corner or on the side of a billiard table into which billiard balls are struck
10. pocket - verb
· put in one's pocket; "He pocketed the change"
11. pocket - verb
· take unlawfully
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.