1. swag - noun
· valuable goods
2. swag - noun
· goods or money obtained illegally
3. swag - noun
· a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
4. swag - verb
· droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
5. swag - verb
· walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
6. swag - verb
· sway heavily or unsteadily
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.