1. dish - noun
· a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food; "we gave them a set of dishes for a wedding present"
2. dish - noun
· a particular item of prepared food; "she prepared a special dish for dinner"
3. dish - noun
· the quantity that a dish will hold; "they served me a dish of rice"
4. dish - noun
· a very attractive or seductive looking woman
5. dish - noun
· directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
6. dish - noun
· an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
7. dish - verb
· provide (usually but not necessarily food); "We serve meals for the homeless"; "She dished out the soup at 8 P.M."; "The entertainers served up a lively show"
8. dish - verb
· make concave; shape like a dish
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.