1. peach - noun
· cultivated in temperate regions
2. peach - noun
· a very attractive or seductive looking woman
3. peach - noun
· downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
4. peach - noun
· a shade of pink tinged with yellow
5. peach - verb
· divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.