1. purse - noun
· a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
2. purse - noun
· a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse; "he made the contribution out of his own purse"; "he and his wife shared a common purse"
3. purse - noun
· a small bag for carrying money
4. purse - noun
· a sum of money offered as a prize; "the purse barely covered the winner's expenses"
5. purse - verb
· contract one's lips into a rounded shape
6. purse - verb
· gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker; "purse ones's lips"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.