1. wrinkle - noun
· a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
2. wrinkle - noun
· a minor difficulty; "they finally have the wrinkles pretty well ironed out"
3. wrinkle - noun
· a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
4. wrinkle - verb
· gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker; "purse ones's lips"
5. wrinkle - verb
· make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; `crisp' is archaic; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
6. wrinkle - verb
· make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
7. wrinkle - verb
· become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.