1. flag - noun
· emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
2. flag - noun
· a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
3. flag - noun
· plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
4. flag - noun
· a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
5. flag - noun
· flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
6. flag - noun
· stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
7. flag - noun
· a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
8. flag - verb
· communicate or signal with a flag
9. flag - verb
· provide with a flag; "Flag this file so that I can recognize it immediately"
10. flag - verb
· droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
11. flag - verb
· decorate with flags; "the building was flagged for the holiday"
12. flag - verb
· become less intense
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.