1. smash - noun
· a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
2. smash - noun
· a serious collision (especially of motor vehicles)
3. smash - noun
· a hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
4. smash - noun
· the act of colliding with something; "his crash through the window"; "the fullback's smash into the defensive line"
5. smash - noun
· a conspicuous success; "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"; "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"; "the party went with a bang"
6. smash - verb
· hit hard; "He smashed a 3-run homer"
7. smash - verb
· break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over; "Smash a plate"
8. smash - verb
· reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
9. smash - verb
· hit violently; "She smashed her car against the guard rail"
10. smash - verb
· humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
11. smash - verb
· damage or destroy as if by violence; "The teenager banged up the car of his mother"
12. smash - verb
· hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
13. smash - verb
· collide or strike violently and suddenly; "The motorcycle smashed into the guard rail"
14. smash - verb
· overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful); "The police smashed the drug ring after they were tipped off"
15. smash - verb
· break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow; "The window smashed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.