1. right - noun
· an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; "they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"; "Certain rights can never be granted to the government but must be kept in the hands of the people"- Eleanor Roosevelt; "a right is not something that somebody gives you; it is something that nobody can take away"
2. right - noun
· location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east; "he stood on the right"
3. right - noun
· the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
4. right - noun
· those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
5. right - noun
· the hand that is on the right side of the body; "he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"; "hit him with quick rights to the body"
6. right - noun
· a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east; "take a right at the corner"
7. right - noun
· anything in accord with principles of justice; "he feels he is in the right"; "the rightfulness of his claim"
8. right - noun
· (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing; "mineral rights"; "film rights"
9. right - verb
· make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust"
10. right - verb
· put in or restore to an upright position; "They righted the sailboat that had capsized"
11. right - verb
· regain an upright or proper position; "The capsized boat righted again"
12. right - verb
· make right or correct; "Correct the mistakes"; "rectify the calculation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.