1. grind - noun
· an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
2. grind - noun
· the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground; "a coarse grind of coffee"
3. grind - noun
· hard monotonous routine work
4. grind - noun
· the act of grinding to a powder or dust
5. grind - verb
· press or grind with a crushing noise
6. grind - verb
· make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together; "grate one's teeth in anger"
7. grind - verb
· work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
8. grind - verb
· dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced
9. grind - verb
· reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; "grind the spices in a mortar"; "mash the garlic"
10. grind - verb
· created by grinding; "grind designs into the glass bowl"
11. grind - verb
· shape or form by grinding; "grind lenses for glasses and cameras"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.