1. mill - noun
· a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
2. mill - noun
· Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
3. mill - noun
· English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
4. mill - noun
· machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
5. mill - noun
· the act of grinding to a powder or dust
6. mill - verb
· move about in a confused manner
7. mill - verb
· grind with a mill; "mill grain"
8. mill - verb
· produce a ridge around the edge of; "mill a coin"
9. mill - verb
· roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.