1. bringing_up - noun
· helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
2. bring_up - verb
· summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"
3. bring_up - verb
· look after a child until it is an adult; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
4. bring_up - verb
· promote from a lower position or rank; "This player was brought up to the major league"
5. bring_up - verb
· raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands"; "Lift a load"
6. bring_up - verb
· cause to come to a sudden stop; "The noise brought her up in shock"
7. bring_up - verb
· put forward for consideration or discussion; "raise the question of promotions"; "bring up an unpleasant topic"
8. bring_up - verb
· make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
9. bring_up - verb
· cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes; "boot your computer"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.