1. bringing_up - noun
· helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
2. bring_up - verb
· summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"
3. bring_up - verb
· look after a child until it is an adult; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
4. bring_up - verb
· promote from a lower position or rank; "This player was brought up to the major league"
5. bring_up - verb
· raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands"; "Lift a load"
6. bring_up - verb
· cause to come to a sudden stop; "The noise brought her up in shock"
7. bring_up - verb
· put forward for consideration or discussion; "raise the question of promotions"; "bring up an unpleasant topic"
8. bring_up - verb
· make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
9. bring_up - verb
· cause to load (an operating system) and start the initial processes; "boot your computer"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.