1. breeding - noun
· elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
2. breeding - noun
· the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
3. breeding - noun
· helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
4. breeding - noun
· the production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
5. breeding - noun
· the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
6. breed - verb
· call forth
7. breed - verb
· copulate with a female, used especially of horses; "The horse covers the mare"
8. breed - verb
· cause to procreate (animals); "She breeds dogs"
9. breed - verb
· have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms); "pandas rarely breed in captivity"
10. breeding - adjective
· producing offspring or set aside especially for producing offspring; "the breeding population"; "retained a few bulls for breeding purposes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.