1. back - noun
· the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine; "his back was nicely tanned"
2. back - noun
· the side that goes last or is not normally seen; "he wrote the date on the back of the photograph"
3. back - noun
· the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer; "he stood at the back of the stage"; "it was hidden in the rear of the store"
4. back - noun
· (football) a person who plays in the backfield
5. back - noun
· the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord; "the fall broke his back"
6. back - noun
· the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book; "the book had a leather binding"
7. back - noun
· the part of a garment that covers the back of your body; "they pinned a `kick me' sign on his back"
8. back - noun
· a support that you can lean against while sitting; "the back of the dental chair was adjustable"
9. back - noun
· (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
10. back - verb
· be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
11. back - verb
· travel backward; "back into the driveway"; "The car backed up and hit the tree"
12. back - verb
· give support or one's approval to; "I'll second that motion"; "I can't back this plan"; "endorse a new project"
13. back - verb
· cause to travel backward; "back the car into the parking spot"
14. back - verb
· support financial backing for; "back this enterprise"
15. back - verb
· be in back of; "My garage backs their yard"
16. back - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
17. back - verb
· shift to a counterclockwise direction; "the wind backed"
18. back - verb
· establish as valid or genuine; "Can you back up your claims?"
19. back - verb
· strengthen by providing with a back or backing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.